Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[MacOS][Game view] Aspect ratio window doesn't get closed When the Aspect ratio selected
When the Aspect ratio Window is opened and any Aspect ratio is selected in Gameview then the Aspect ratio window is not getting closed, refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Game view > Aspect Ratio (Free Aspect) > Add New Item(+)
3. Select any Aspect Ratio.
When the Aspect ratio is selected then Aspect ratio window is not getting closed
When Aspect ratio is selected 'Aspect ratio window' should be closed
2021.1.0a2, 2020.2.0b7, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.1.a22
Working Fine on:
2020.1.a21, 2019.4.12f1, 2018.4.27f1
macOS 10.15 only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform