Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[MacOS][Game view] Aspect ratio window doesn't get closed When the Aspect ratio selected
When the Aspect ratio Window is opened and any Aspect ratio is selected in Gameview then the Aspect ratio window is not getting closed, refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Game view > Aspect Ratio (Free Aspect) > Add New Item(+)
3. Select any Aspect Ratio.
When the Aspect ratio is selected then Aspect ratio window is not getting closed
When Aspect ratio is selected 'Aspect ratio window' should be closed
2021.1.0a2, 2020.2.0b7, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.1.a22
Working Fine on:
2020.1.a21, 2019.4.12f1, 2018.4.27f1
macOS 10.15 only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset