Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
[Android] OpenGL rendering freezes with more than one camera on certain devices
1) Download and open user's attached project
2) Build and run "Game.unity" scene on Android device
Screen freezes while ViewModel layer objects are set to be rendered. Script is toggling ViewModel layer's objects visibility, freeze duration depends on toggling period.
Note: Disabling or deleting "ViewCam" game object, fixes this issue.
Disabling shadows casting or shadows receiving for ViewModel layer's objects fixes issue.
Adding any object with Standard shader that is always set to be rendered to ViewModel layer fixes issue.
5.3.0f4, 5.4.3p2, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0a6
Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 6.0
Meizu MX5, Android 6.0
HTC 10, Android 6.0
Google Pixel, Android 7.1
LG Nexus 5X, Android 7.1 (Adreno 418)
DUT(unable to reproduce):
LG G3, Android 5.0
LG G4, Android 6.0 (Adreno 418)
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo, Android 5.1
Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 6.0 (Adreno 330)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity