Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
GameObject's original position changes when making changes in its Animator Track's Animation Clip
How to reproduce:
1. Download project from OC "Case_1116007_TimelineAnimationPlayableAsset"
2. Open Timeline Window
3. Select "TimeLine" in the Hierarchy
4. Click on HumanoidWalk Animation Track in Timeline Window
5. In the Inspector, change position x value
6. Set position x value back to 0
Expected result: "Character" is in the same position compared to the starting position
Actual result: "Character" position is different from the starting position
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b1
1) This is not reproducible when Apply Root Motion is set to true in "Character" Animator
2) This bug only reproduces if Timeline Window is open
3) Changing any other value or parameter in the Inspector when HumanoidWalk Animation Track is selected also produces the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3