Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
GameObject's original position changes when making changes in its Animator Track's Animation Clip
How to reproduce:
1. Download project from OC "Case_1116007_TimelineAnimationPlayableAsset"
2. Open Timeline Window
3. Select "TimeLine" in the Hierarchy
4. Click on HumanoidWalk Animation Track in Timeline Window
5. In the Inspector, change position x value
6. Set position x value back to 0
Expected result: "Character" is in the same position compared to the starting position
Actual result: "Character" position is different from the starting position
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b1
1) This is not reproducible when Apply Root Motion is set to true in "Character" Animator
2) This bug only reproduces if Timeline Window is open
3) Changing any other value or parameter in the Inspector when HumanoidWalk Animation Track is selected also produces the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"