Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
GameObject's original position changes when making changes in its Animator Track's Animation Clip
How to reproduce:
1. Download project from OC "Case_1116007_TimelineAnimationPlayableAsset"
2. Open Timeline Window
3. Select "TimeLine" in the Hierarchy
4. Click on HumanoidWalk Animation Track in Timeline Window
5. In the Inspector, change position x value
6. Set position x value back to 0
Expected result: "Character" is in the same position compared to the starting position
Actual result: "Character" position is different from the starting position
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b1
1) This is not reproducible when Apply Root Motion is set to true in "Character" Animator
2) This bug only reproduces if Timeline Window is open
3) Changing any other value or parameter in the Inspector when HumanoidWalk Animation Track is selected also produces the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build