Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
GameObject's original position changes when making changes in its Animator Track's Animation Clip
How to reproduce:
1. Download project from OC "Case_1116007_TimelineAnimationPlayableAsset"
2. Open Timeline Window
3. Select "TimeLine" in the Hierarchy
4. Click on HumanoidWalk Animation Track in Timeline Window
5. In the Inspector, change position x value
6. Set position x value back to 0
Expected result: "Character" is in the same position compared to the starting position
Actual result: "Character" position is different from the starting position
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b1
1) This is not reproducible when Apply Root Motion is set to true in "Character" Animator
2) This bug only reproduces if Timeline Window is open
3) Changing any other value or parameter in the Inspector when HumanoidWalk Animation Track is selected also produces the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.