Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) waits forever
1. Open attached project
2. Check the "NewBehaviourScript" script
3. Open and play the "demo" scene
4. Notice that in the console "Start" message appears, but "Tick" message doesn't
Actual result: Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) waits forever.
Expected result: Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) shouldn't wait forever.
Reproduced on: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Mono] Crash on mono_exception_walk_trace when entering the Play Mode
- Memory usage rapidly increases when capturing a GameObject with a Line Renderer Component using Texture2D.ReadPixels
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value