Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) waits forever
1. Open attached project
2. Check the "NewBehaviourScript" script
3. Open and play the "demo" scene
4. Notice that in the console "Start" message appears, but "Tick" message doesn't
Actual result: Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) waits forever.
Expected result: Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) shouldn't wait forever.
Reproduced on: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "The name 'Unwrapping' does not exist in the current context" is thrown when using Unwrapping.GeneratePerTriangleUV in the Build
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates