Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) waits forever
1. Open attached project
2. Check the "NewBehaviourScript" script
3. Open and play the "demo" scene
4. Notice that in the console "Start" message appears, but "Tick" message doesn't
Actual result: Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) waits forever.
Expected result: Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) shouldn't wait forever.
Reproduced on: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar