Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) waits forever
1. Open attached project
2. Check the "NewBehaviourScript" script
3. Open and play the "demo" scene
4. Notice that in the console "Start" message appears, but "Tick" message doesn't
Actual result: Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) waits forever.
Expected result: Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) shouldn't wait forever.
Reproduced on: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file