Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) waits forever
1. Open attached project
2. Check the "NewBehaviourScript" script
3. Open and play the "demo" scene
4. Notice that in the console "Start" message appears, but "Tick" message doesn't
Actual result: Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) waits forever.
Expected result: Function WaitForSeconds (float.NaN) shouldn't wait forever.
Reproduced on: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value