Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Fullscreen mode in broken on Vulkan with Windows Standalone
1. Open attached project in the editor.
2. Build to Windows standalone (I used 64-bit player).
3. Open it with "-force-vulkan".
4. Once the game is loaded, hit "F" to enter fullscreen mode.
5. Observe that instead of entering fullscreen mode, window just loses borders and the title bar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode