Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Fullscreen mode in broken on Vulkan with Windows Standalone
1. Open attached project in the editor.
2. Build to Windows standalone (I used 64-bit player).
3. Open it with "-force-vulkan".
4. Once the game is loaded, hit "F" to enter fullscreen mode.
5. Observe that instead of entering fullscreen mode, window just loses borders and the title bar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.