Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Fullscreen mode in broken on Vulkan with Windows Standalone
1. Open attached project in the editor.
2. Build to Windows standalone (I used 64-bit player).
3. Open it with "-force-vulkan".
4. Once the game is loaded, hit "F" to enter fullscreen mode.
5. Observe that instead of entering fullscreen mode, window just loses borders and the title bar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'