Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Full floating precision register is used when compiling Shader to GLES3
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window, under Assets, select the Shader "Modx-CharacterDissolve"
3. In the Inspector window, next to "Compile and show code", select the downward arrow to open the platform menu
4. Select the GLES3x platform
5. Select "Compile and show code"
6. Search for the line "vec3 u_xlat0" in the compiled Shader
Expected result: vec3 register is not used in the compiled Shader
Actual result: vec3 register is used in the compiled Shader
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine