Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Full floating precision register is used when compiling Shader to GLES3
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window, under Assets, select the Shader "Modx-CharacterDissolve"
3. In the Inspector window, next to "Compile and show code", select the downward arrow to open the platform menu
4. Select the GLES3x platform
5. Select "Compile and show code"
6. Search for the line "vec3 u_xlat0" in the compiled Shader
Expected result: vec3 register is not used in the compiled Shader
Actual result: vec3 register is used in the compiled Shader
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved