Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Full floating precision register is used when compiling Shader to GLES3
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window, under Assets, select the Shader "Modx-CharacterDissolve"
3. In the Inspector window, next to "Compile and show code", select the downward arrow to open the platform menu
4. Select the GLES3x platform
5. Select "Compile and show code"
6. Search for the line "vec3 u_xlat0" in the compiled Shader
Expected result: vec3 register is not used in the compiled Shader
Actual result: vec3 register is used in the compiled Shader
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property
- ScrollRect scrolls up when activating a GameObject with a ScrollRect and an InputField under specific conditions