Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Frustum culling is incorrect when using a custom culling matrix
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "cullingbug.zip" and scene "main"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera" object
4. In Inspector window -> "Cull Test (Script)" -> enable "Custom Culling"
5. In Inspector window -> "Cull Test (Script)" -> set "Culling Rotation" to 90
6. Observe the Game View cubes
Expected result: custom culling matrix completely overrides camera frustum culling
Actual result: camera is being culled by custom matrix and the near clip plane due cube position significantly altered in
the vertex shader
Reproducible with: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets