Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Frustum culling is incorrect when using a custom culling matrix
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "cullingbug.zip" and scene "main"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera" object
4. In Inspector window -> "Cull Test (Script)" -> enable "Custom Culling"
5. In Inspector window -> "Cull Test (Script)" -> set "Culling Rotation" to 90
6. Observe the Game View cubes
Expected result: custom culling matrix completely overrides camera frustum culling
Actual result: camera is being culled by custom matrix and the near clip plane due cube position significantly altered in
the vertex shader
Reproducible with: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file