Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Freezes editor importing .obj file
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new unity project
2. import attached "WallE.obj"
- freezes editor
Reproduced: 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac