Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[FrameDebugger] Shader property values for dynamic batched Shadow.RendeJobDir events are constantly changing in Edit mode
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'test' scene;
2. Go to Window -> Frame Debugger;
3. Click 'Enable' button;
4. Click on 'Dynamic Batch' event under Shadow.RendeJobDir section;
5. Observe Shader Properties tab and properties values (e.g.unity_MatrixVP).
Shader property values are getting updated constantly (see attached video).
Shader property values should be static and not update.
- Reproduces in 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0b4, 5.6.0b3; 5.5.0b2, 5.5.0p4, 5.4.4p1.
- Reproducible on both OSX and Windows;
- Not reproducible in Play mode;
- Not reproducible in RenderForwardJobDir Dynamic Batch events;
- Not reproducible with Static Batch events.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space