Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[FrameDebugger] Shader property values for dynamic batched Shadow.RendeJobDir events are constantly changing in Edit mode
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'test' scene;
2. Go to Window -> Frame Debugger;
3. Click 'Enable' button;
4. Click on 'Dynamic Batch' event under Shadow.RendeJobDir section;
5. Observe Shader Properties tab and properties values (e.g.unity_MatrixVP).
Shader property values are getting updated constantly (see attached video).
Shader property values should be static and not update.
- Reproduces in 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0b4, 5.6.0b3; 5.5.0b2, 5.5.0p4, 5.4.4p1.
- Reproducible on both OSX and Windows;
- Not reproducible in Play mode;
- Not reproducible in RenderForwardJobDir Dynamic Batch events;
- Not reproducible with Static Batch events.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()