Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[FrameDebugger] Shader property values for dynamic batched Shadow.RendeJobDir events are constantly changing in Edit mode
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'test' scene;
2. Go to Window -> Frame Debugger;
3. Click 'Enable' button;
4. Click on 'Dynamic Batch' event under Shadow.RendeJobDir section;
5. Observe Shader Properties tab and properties values (e.g.unity_MatrixVP).
Shader property values are getting updated constantly (see attached video).
Shader property values should be static and not update.
- Reproduces in 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0b4, 5.6.0b3; 5.5.0b2, 5.5.0p4, 5.4.4p1.
- Reproducible on both OSX and Windows;
- Not reproducible in Play mode;
- Not reproducible in RenderForwardJobDir Dynamic Batch events;
- Not reproducible with Static Batch events.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete