Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Integer variables of a Compute Shader show up as Floats in the Frame Debugger
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1345758" project
2. Open the "ComputeUAVTexFlow" Scene
3. Go "Window -> Analysis -> Frame Debugger"
4. In the Frame Debugger window click on Enable
5. Enter the Play Mode
6. Repeat the 3rd step
7. Select the "Compute Shader"
8. Observe Floats values
Expected results: The "_Size" value is an Integer hence not displayed under the Floats field
Actual results: The "_Size" value is a Float and displayed under the Floats field
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a10
Note: The 3rd step is repeated because the information is not displayed about an Event if the Frame Debugger hasn't been enabled once before entering the Play Mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder