Search Issue Tracker
Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
Framedebugger compute shader int showing wrong value 7e-45 and appear in Float section. I believe bools are broken too.
Use Unity Editor 2022.1 a1 revision: 2526a59450d8 (hg revision).
Clone project: INedelcu/PathTracingDemo https://github.com/INedelcu/PathTracingDemo: A path tracing demo using hardware accelerated ray tracing in Unity. (github.com) using the branch called hack-week-2021.
Int variables should show correct values and not be shown in the float section.
See attached screenshot where FIRST_PASS and coordOffset are wrong.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process