Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Frame Rate unrestricted when minimized with RunInBackground and VSync enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. 'Build and run' Test scene
-- Notice counter value which increases over time
3. Enable 'Run in background' and minimize window
-- Notice GPU load greatly increases
4. After some seconds maximize player window
-- Counter value increased by several thousands and GPU load decreases as window is maximized and in focus again.
Note: Watch repro "2016-06-03_14-09-09" video attached in last edit.
Results: Frame Rate unrestricted when minimized with RunInBackground and VSync enabled and GPU load greatly increases even though nothing is being rendered on screen.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21; 5.3.5p2; 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window