Search Issue Tracker
Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers
1. Download and open the attached "FrameDebuggerSetTargetBuffers" project
2. Open the "TestCase" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. In the Frame Debugger window, press "Enable"
Expected result: Frame debugger shows different frames/draws in the game view after selecting different items from its list
Actual result: Frame debugger shows the same frame/draw in the game view for all different items in the list
Reproduces on: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- Color picker dialog does not open when pressing on the Color Node or Color property in the Shader Graph window
- Crash on block_remove when picking color for Sprite Renderer with pipette