Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Frame Debugger does not display all additional Shader keywords when debugging a built player
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project(ShaderKeywords)
2. Build the project as a Development Build and open it
3. Back in the Editor open the Frame Debugger window
4. Enable the Frame Debugger for the Editor, find Draw Mesh Cube event and check its keywords
5. Attach the Frame Debugger to the build, find the 'Draw Mesh' event for the Cube and check its keywords
Expected result: _METALLICGLOSSMAP keyword is among the keyword list
Actual result: _METALLICGLOSSMAP is missing from the keyword list
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p2, 2018.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1
Additional keywords are still listed if using Debug.LogError to list the keywords in the player
Different versions of Unity may produce different keyword results when debugging the build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website