Search Issue Tracker
Forward renderer often fails to correctly render objects front to back
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and open "Main" scene
2. Open and enable the Frame Debugger
3. Check the order in which each cube is renderer
Actual result: Most of the time, the order in which the cube is rendered is incorrect. The correct order is White, Red, Green, Blue
Reproduced with: 5.5.4p3, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
Note: This order changes every time Unity is restarted you might be lucky and get the correct order. If so, restart Unity and try again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend