Search Issue Tracker
Forcing OpenGL or OpenGLES on a standalone build produces error
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Open any Unity project
3. Build it as a Windows Standalone Build
4. Try running it while using '-force-glcore' or '-force-gles'
Expected result: Unity runs the game
Actual result: Unity displays an error message.
Failed to initialize player
Reproducible with - 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0b11, 2018.1.0a7
* Windows 10 64bit
* Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.7Ghz
* 16GB RAM
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
* Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true