Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Force Text setting for Asset Serialization doesn't get applied to all assets in new project
1. Clean up setting to default. Check that Asset Serialization mode in Unity is set to Force Text.
2. Create a new project
3. Check contents of EditorBuildSettings.asset, EditorSettings.asset, TagManager.asset, InputManager.asset files
==> The serialization is binary
Expected: The files are in text serialization mode
Workaround: Switch Serialization mode to Binary then to Text again.
Movie is attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable