Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Force Text setting for Asset Serialization doesn't get applied to all assets in new project
1. Clean up setting to default. Check that Asset Serialization mode in Unity is set to Force Text.
2. Create a new project
3. Check contents of EditorBuildSettings.asset, EditorSettings.asset, TagManager.asset, InputManager.asset files
==> The serialization is binary
Expected: The files are in text serialization mode
Workaround: Switch Serialization mode to Binary then to Text again.
Movie is attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"