Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Force Text setting for Asset Serialization doesn't get applied to all assets in new project
1. Clean up setting to default. Check that Asset Serialization mode in Unity is set to Force Text.
2. Create a new project
3. Check contents of EditorBuildSettings.asset, EditorSettings.asset, TagManager.asset, InputManager.asset files
==> The serialization is binary
Expected: The files are in text serialization mode
Workaround: Switch Serialization mode to Binary then to Text again.
Movie is attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array