Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Force Text setting for Asset Serialization doesn't get applied to all assets in new project
1. Clean up setting to default. Check that Asset Serialization mode in Unity is set to Force Text.
2. Create a new project
3. Check contents of EditorBuildSettings.asset, EditorSettings.asset, TagManager.asset, InputManager.asset files
==> The serialization is binary
Expected: The files are in text serialization mode
Workaround: Switch Serialization mode to Binary then to Text again.
Movie is attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy