Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Force Text setting for Asset Serialization doesn't get applied to all assets in new project
1. Clean up setting to default. Check that Asset Serialization mode in Unity is set to Force Text.
2. Create a new project
3. Check contents of EditorBuildSettings.asset, EditorSettings.asset, TagManager.asset, InputManager.asset files
==> The serialization is binary
Expected: The files are in text serialization mode
Workaround: Switch Serialization mode to Binary then to Text again.
Movie is attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment