Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Force Field] The Force field icon is missing in the scene view / gizmos drop-down
Create a new Particle System Force Field object (or attach the force field component to an empty game object)
Observe that the force field icon does not appear in the scene view
Observe that it is also not present in the gizmos drop-down in the scene view as well.
- not a regression, a new feature
- probably needs the icon PR to land first
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default