Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Force Field] The Force field icon is missing in the scene view / gizmos drop-down
Create a new Particle System Force Field object (or attach the force field component to an empty game object)
Observe that the force field icon does not appear in the scene view
Observe that it is also not present in the gizmos drop-down in the scene view as well.
- not a regression, a new feature
- probably needs the icon PR to land first
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3