Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Force Field] The Force field icon is missing in the scene view / gizmos drop-down
Create a new Particle System Force Field object (or attach the force field component to an empty game object)
Observe that the force field icon does not appear in the scene view
Observe that it is also not present in the gizmos drop-down in the scene view as well.
- not a regression, a new feature
- probably needs the icon PR to land first
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer