Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Force Field] The Force field icon is missing in the scene view / gizmos drop-down
Create a new Particle System Force Field object (or attach the force field component to an empty game object)
Observe that the force field icon does not appear in the scene view
Observe that it is also not present in the gizmos drop-down in the scene view as well.
- not a regression, a new feature
- probably needs the icon PR to land first
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"