Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Force Field] The Force field icon is missing in the scene view / gizmos drop-down
Create a new Particle System Force Field object (or attach the force field component to an empty game object)
Observe that the force field icon does not appear in the scene view
Observe that it is also not present in the gizmos drop-down in the scene view as well.
- not a regression, a new feature
- probably needs the icon PR to land first
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails