Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Font.RequestCharactersInTexture loads surrogate pairs instead of glyphs when > U+10000
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("FontTest.zip")
2. Go to Window -> General -> Test Runner
3. In Test Runner, make sure "PlayMode" is selected and click "Run All"
Expected result: The fifth test passes, Font.characterInfo array contains a single element for U+2000B
Actual result: The fifth test fails, Font.characterInfo contains two elements for U+D840 and U+DC0B
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window