Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2022.2.X
Fix In Review for 2023.1.X
Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Project window (Window->General->Project)
3. Create a new Folder with "a 1.2.3" name
Expected results: The folder's name is "a 1.2.3"
Actual results: The folder's name is "a 1"
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a12, 2022.1.5f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.40f1, 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated