Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.4f1, 2023.1.0a25
Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Project window (Window->General->Project)
3. Create a new Folder with "a 1.2.3" name
Expected results: The folder's name is "a 1.2.3"
Actual results: The folder's name is "a 1"
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a12, 2022.1.5f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.40f1, 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.0a11
Feb 16, 2023 23:48
This still exists in 2022.2.7f1
Oct 17, 2022 13:15
Sep 05, 2022 14:54
It doesn't allow to process android resolver properly with main gradle template because generated folders are named as firebase/.../9.4.0 etc...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields in "Scene Template Pipeline" section look messy
- Can't import asset via Package Manager when it consists of sub-packages and one of them is already imported
- CubemapArrays and Cubemaps take up significantly more memory than on other platforms when working with a Windows project
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.4f1):
Fixed in: 2022.2.4f1