Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X
Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Project window (Window->General->Project)
3. Create a new Folder with "a 1.2.3" name
Expected results: The folder's name is "a 1.2.3"
Actual results: The folder's name is "a 1"
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a12, 2022.1.5f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.40f1, 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- [Backport] Four "Learn more" links direct to default (2020.3) Manual version, instead of using current Editor version
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP