Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Folder icon is shown as open when the Assets it contains are deleted in the Project window
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Open the Project window
3. Create a new folder and give it a name which was not used in the project
4. Notice that the new folder's icon is shown as closed
5. Create an Asset in the new folder
6. Delete the new Asset
Expected result: Folder icon of the new folder is shown as closed
Actual result: Folder icon of the new folder is shown as open
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a2
The issue persists when deleting the folder and then creating a new one with the same name.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project