Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
First option isn't selected by default when using "Add Component"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. On any gameObject, click "Add Component"
3. Write any component name or anything for a new script
4. Press Enter
Expected result: component gets added or new script is created
Actual result: adding is not continued because the first option is not selected, has to be manually selected
Reproduced on 2018.3.0a1 2018.3.0a9
Not reproduced on 2018.2.5f1
Verified FIXED 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected