Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
First option isn't selected by default when using "Add Component"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. On any gameObject, click "Add Component"
3. Write any component name or anything for a new script
4. Press Enter
Expected result: component gets added or new script is created
Actual result: adding is not continued because the first option is not selected, has to be manually selected
Reproduced on 2018.3.0a1 2018.3.0a9
Not reproduced on 2018.2.5f1
Verified FIXED 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
May 20, 2019 10:49
Thanks for this post.
Apr 15, 2019 05:42
"My computer" is the so essential icons and every bodies knows very well the my computer is stored all things in this web page http://mycomputerwindows10.com will telling everything.