Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[backport]First frame of Animation displays default state of the object
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Flicker.zip"
2. Open scene "Main"
3. In hierarchy, select "Camera/Canvas/Panel/BtnTest"
4. In its Animator, click on Controller field and notice that it uses Override controller
5. Run scene
6. Spam-click "Open Interface" button which is visible in scene
7. Notice that for a split of a second button turns orange. That is its default state and this behavior isn't expected
8. Stop the scene and in hierarchy, select "Camera/Canvas/Panel/BtnTest"
9. Change its animator controller to "_BtnDefaultController"
10. Run scene again and click on "Open Interface" once
11. Notice that button flickers
12. Now spam-click on "Open Interface" and notice that button no longer flickers
1. Using Animator Override Controller causes default state to be displayed for a frame each time animation is played
2. Using (normal) Animator Controller makes default state to be displayed only once - first time animation is played
Regression introduced in 5.2.1p3
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached