Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
First build fails with Failed to find parameters of a compiled D3D9 shader (on d3d9) error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In project tab, do Reimport All
3. Once done, open scene "test"
4. Open build settings and do Build and Run
5. Build fails:
Shader error in 'Hidden/Image Effects/StylisticFog': Failed to find parameters of a compiled D3D9 shader (on d3d9)
Error building Player: Shader error in 'Hidden/Image Effects/StylisticFog': Failed to find parameters of a compiled D3D9 shader (on d3d9)
6. Reopen scene "test"
7. Build and Run again
8. This time build succeeds and no errors are to be found
Reproduced with: 5.6.0p4, 5.6.1p3, 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproducible: 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags