Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
First build fails with Failed to find parameters of a compiled D3D9 shader (on d3d9) error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In project tab, do Reimport All
3. Once done, open scene "test"
4. Open build settings and do Build and Run
5. Build fails:
Shader error in 'Hidden/Image Effects/StylisticFog': Failed to find parameters of a compiled D3D9 shader (on d3d9)
Error building Player: Shader error in 'Hidden/Image Effects/StylisticFog': Failed to find parameters of a compiled D3D9 shader (on d3d9)
6. Reopen scene "test"
7. Build and Run again
8. This time build succeeds and no errors are to be found
Reproduced with: 5.6.0p4, 5.6.1p3, 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproducible: 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'