Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
First build fails with Failed to find parameters of a compiled D3D9 shader (on d3d9) error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In project tab, do Reimport All
3. Once done, open scene "test"
4. Open build settings and do Build and Run
5. Build fails:
Shader error in 'Hidden/Image Effects/StylisticFog': Failed to find parameters of a compiled D3D9 shader (on d3d9)
Error building Player: Shader error in 'Hidden/Image Effects/StylisticFog': Failed to find parameters of a compiled D3D9 shader (on d3d9)
6. Reopen scene "test"
7. Build and Run again
8. This time build succeeds and no errors are to be found
Reproduced with: 5.6.0p4, 5.6.1p3, 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproducible: 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded