Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
FindKernel doesn't work when Player is built in Server Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "FindKernel.zip"
2. Navigate to File > Build Settings (Ctrl + Shift + B)
3. Check the "Server Build" option
4. Click Build And Run
5. Select the "Server Build" in the "FindKernel" Project folder
Expected result: FindKernel works and there are no errors or continuous code spam
Actual result: FindKernel is not found and the server gets flooded with "NullReferenceException" lines
Reproducible with: 2020.2.2f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.19f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1
Could not test with: 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6 (No "Server Build" option)
Note: When the server build starts the "NullReferenceException" spam floods the errors and "ArgumentException" in the beginning. To avoid that click once on the server code
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version