Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
FindKernel doesn't work when Player is built in Server Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "FindKernel.zip"
2. Navigate to File > Build Settings (Ctrl + Shift + B)
3. Check the "Server Build" option
4. Click Build And Run
5. Select the "Server Build" in the "FindKernel" Project folder
Expected result: FindKernel works and there are no errors or continuous code spam
Actual result: FindKernel is not found and the server gets flooded with "NullReferenceException" lines
Reproducible with: 2020.2.2f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.19f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1
Could not test with: 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6 (No "Server Build" option)
Note: When the server build starts the "NullReferenceException" spam floods the errors and "ArgumentException" in the beginning. To avoid that click once on the server code
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a9