Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
"Find References In Scene" does not list references for scripts within packages
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new GameObject
3. Attach a script from a package to the GameObject(e.g. Packages > TextMesh Pro > Scripts > Runtime > TextMeshPro.cs)
4. Right click the script in the Project window and select 'Find References In Scene'
Expected result: Hierarchy window displays the GameObject with the attached script from the package
Actual result: Hierarchy window does not display the GameObject with the attached script from the package
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test with: 2017.4.29f1(No packages available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project