Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
"Find References In Scene" does not list references for scripts within packages
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new GameObject
3. Attach a script from a package to the GameObject(e.g. Packages > TextMesh Pro > Scripts > Runtime > TextMeshPro.cs)
4. Right click the script in the Project window and select 'Find References In Scene'
Expected result: Hierarchy window displays the GameObject with the attached script from the package
Actual result: Hierarchy window does not display the GameObject with the attached script from the package
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test with: 2017.4.29f1(No packages available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.