Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2022.3.X, 2023.1.X, 2023.2.X, 2023.3.X
Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
Steps to reproduce:
# Create/open any project
# Go to the "Window" menu item and select "Package Manager"
# In the "Package Manager" window find the "Filters" dropdown
# Observe that accordingly to the stream it should have "Status" or "Status" and "Categories" dynamic fold-out sections
# Try to collapse them and expand them and observe the window
Expected Result: Filters menu window should rescale as foldouts are collapsed/expanded (as it is implemented in a Scene window section). Added video in the "Attachments" section from the "Package Manager window and Scene window
Actual Result: Filters menu window doesn't rescale when its items are collapsed. Added video in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a2, 2022.2.19f1, 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a17
Not Reproducible with: 2021.3.26f1 as this stream has no "Filters" dropdown
Confirmed OS: MacOS Monterey, Version 12.6.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)