Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
Files within assetbundles do not start on aligned boundaries, breaking patching on Nintendo Switch.
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.1f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Fixed in: 2021.3.2f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in: 2020.3.34f1