Search Issue Tracker
Files of type .assetbundle are missing their new icons in Project Browser
.assetbundle files have some sort of default white icon that doesn't scale when zooming in the project browser. Sounds like assetbundles will need a unique icon of their own. I attached an .assetbundle file to make it easy for you to test this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy