Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
"FilePathAttribute" class calls an API method "get_unityPreferencesFolder" from its constructor, resulting in an exception error
1. Open "New Unity Project.zip" project
2. "Bug Report" -> "Reproduce"
Expected Result: No exception errors should be outputted because attributes should not use protected API methods in their constructors
Actual Result: An exception is thrown "get_unityPreferencesFolder can only be called from the main thread." because attributes use protected API methods in their constructors
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar