Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
"FilePathAttribute" class calls an API method "get_unityPreferencesFolder" from its constructor, resulting in an exception error
1. Open "New Unity Project.zip" project
2. "Bug Report" -> "Reproduce"
Expected Result: No exception errors should be outputted because attributes should not use protected API methods in their constructors
Actual Result: An exception is thrown "get_unityPreferencesFolder can only be called from the main thread." because attributes use protected API methods in their constructors
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh