Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
"FilePathAttribute" class calls an API method "get_unityPreferencesFolder" from its constructor, resulting in an exception error
1. Open "New Unity Project.zip" project
2. "Bug Report" -> "Reproduce"
Expected Result: No exception errors should be outputted because attributes should not use protected API methods in their constructors
Actual Result: An exception is thrown "get_unityPreferencesFolder can only be called from the main thread." because attributes use protected API methods in their constructors
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset