Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
"FilePathAttribute" class calls an API method "get_unityPreferencesFolder" from its constructor, resulting in an exception error
1. Open "New Unity Project.zip" project
2. "Bug Report" -> "Reproduce"
Expected Result: No exception errors should be outputted because attributes should not use protected API methods in their constructors
Actual Result: An exception is thrown "get_unityPreferencesFolder can only be called from the main thread." because attributes use protected API methods in their constructors
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler