Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X, 2023.2.X
Fields in "Scene Template Pipeline" section look messy
How to reproduce:
# Open any project from the HUB;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Sample Scene template details should be presented in the "Inspector" window;
# Try to resize "Inspector" window and observe "Scene Template Pipeline" section.
Expected Result: All fields in the "Scene Template Pipeline" should behave and look consistency as other fields in "Details" or "Thumbnail" section. They should be aligned in the same way and size should change accordingly, but when max width is reached it shouldn't change anymore.
Actual Result: All the section looks messy: fields are not aligned and during resizing they changes differently comparing with other fields. Added screenshots in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a5.
Not Reproducible with: 2020.3.46f1 (this stream has less fields in mentioned section).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode