Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.30f1, 2022.3.6f1, 2023.1.8f1, 2023.2.0b2, 2023.3.0a1
Fields in "Scene Template Pipeline" section look messy
How to reproduce:
# Open any project from the HUB;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Sample Scene template details should be presented in the "Inspector" window;
# Try to resize "Inspector" window and observe "Scene Template Pipeline" section.
Expected Result: All fields in the "Scene Template Pipeline" should behave and look consistency as other fields in "Details" or "Thumbnail" section. They should be aligned in the same way and size should change accordingly, but when max width is reached it shouldn't change anymore.
Actual Result: All the section looks messy: fields are not aligned and during resizing they changes differently comparing with other fields. Added screenshots in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a5.
Not Reproducible with: 2020.3.46f1 (this stream has less fields in mentioned section).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform