Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
1. Open the attached project ("Test_UI_Builder")
2. Open the UI Document "Assets/Test"
3. Select any VisualElement and select any dropdown from the Position window
Expected result: The whole field is focused in blue outline
Actual result: The focused blue outline is not visible
Reproducible with: Built-in (2021.2.0a17, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.3f1, 2022.2.0a15)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.18 (2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1), Built-in (2021.2.0a16)
- the blue outline is only seen when pressing on the field
- there is also weird behaviour when sometimes only one side of the field is focused
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- [Backport] Four "Learn more" links direct to default (2020.3) Manual version, instead of using current Editor version
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP