Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
FBX's animations are not imported if overwriting FBX file from File Explorer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 899008_FBX.zip and create new project
2. Import NotAnimated.fbx
3. Change name of Animated.fbx to NotAnimated.fbx
4. Overwrite imported fbx with renamed fbx in File Explorer
Expected results: After overwriting fbx file Unity should import all changes.
Actual results: After overwriting Unity imports just geometry. Animations are not imported.
Note: Reimport, reimport all doesn't work. Deleting library and fbx's meta file forces to update fbx file
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.3p1, 5.4.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position