Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
FBX's animations are not imported if overwriting FBX file from File Explorer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 899008_FBX.zip and create new project
2. Import NotAnimated.fbx
3. Change name of Animated.fbx to NotAnimated.fbx
4. Overwrite imported fbx with renamed fbx in File Explorer
Expected results: After overwriting fbx file Unity should import all changes.
Actual results: After overwriting Unity imports just geometry. Animations are not imported.
Note: Reimport, reimport all doesn't work. Deleting library and fbx's meta file forces to update fbx file
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.3p1, 5.4.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform