Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
FBX's animations are not imported if overwriting FBX file from File Explorer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 899008_FBX.zip and create new project
2. Import NotAnimated.fbx
3. Change name of Animated.fbx to NotAnimated.fbx
4. Overwrite imported fbx with renamed fbx in File Explorer
Expected results: After overwriting fbx file Unity should import all changes.
Actual results: After overwriting Unity imports just geometry. Animations are not imported.
Note: Reimport, reimport all doesn't work. Deleting library and fbx's meta file forces to update fbx file
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.3p1, 5.4.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing