Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[FBX] Unity hardcrashes when importing blender rigify model
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "meshes" folder
3. Reimport "boxman.fbx"
4. Unity either hardcrashes or crashes with stacktrace:
0x000000014159B564 (Unity) memcpy
0x00000001403A6FC7 (Unity) dynamic_array<KeyframeTpl<float>,4>::erase
0x00000001403A74CF (Unity) AnimationCurveTpl<float>::StripInvalidKeys
0x000000014039A243 (Unity) ClipAnimationCurve<float>
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website