Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[FBX] Unity hardcrashes when importing blender rigify model
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "meshes" folder
3. Reimport "boxman.fbx"
4. Unity either hardcrashes or crashes with stacktrace:
0x000000014159B564 (Unity) memcpy
0x00000001403A6FC7 (Unity) dynamic_array<KeyframeTpl<float>,4>::erase
0x00000001403A74CF (Unity) AnimationCurveTpl<float>::StripInvalidKeys
0x000000014039A243 (Unity) ClipAnimationCurve<float>
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default