Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
FBX Importer crash
Use any Unity build 2019.2 or above
Create new project.
Import the mount.fbx asset attached to this report.
Select the Mount fbx asset.
In the inspector select the Rig tab
Change Skin Weights to Custom
Change Max Bones/Vertes to 8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off