Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
FBX Importer crash
Use any Unity build 2019.2 or above
Create new project.
Import the mount.fbx asset attached to this report.
Select the Mount fbx asset.
In the inspector select the Rig tab
Change Skin Weights to Custom
Change Max Bones/Vertes to 8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler