Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
FBX Importer crash
Use any Unity build 2019.2 or above
Create new project.
Import the mount.fbx asset attached to this report.
Select the Mount fbx asset.
In the inspector select the Rig tab
Change Skin Weights to Custom
Change Max Bones/Vertes to 8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order