Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
FBX Importer crash
Use any Unity build 2019.2 or above
Create new project.
Import the mount.fbx asset attached to this report.
Select the Mount fbx asset.
In the inspector select the Rig tab
Change Skin Weights to Custom
Change Max Bones/Vertes to 8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy