Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
FBX Importer crash
Use any Unity build 2019.2 or above
Create new project.
Import the mount.fbx asset attached to this report.
Select the Mount fbx asset.
In the inspector select the Rig tab
Change Skin Weights to Custom
Change Max Bones/Vertes to 8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices