Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
[Enlighten] Fatal Error when closing the Editor while Generating Lighting
Fatal Error GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'LightmapSettings' is NULL (table index 22) when closing the Editor while Generating Lighting
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Reactor.zip" and SampleScene scene;
2. In the Project folder drag Lighting Settings file located at Assets>Scenes folder to the Lighting Settings field of the Lighting window (Window>Rendering>Lighting);
3. Window > Rendering > Lighting
4. In the Lighting window click "Generate Lighting"
5. Close the Editor while the Lighting is Generating
Expected result: Editor closes
Actual result: Fatal error pops up
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a11, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.2.0a10
- Reproducible only when Realtime GI is enabled in the Lighting settings;
- Not reproducible when only Baked GI is enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete