Search Issue Tracker
Fatal Error: "pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL" while opening project
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_888605-wRazieWu"
Expected result: project opens without crash
Actual result:. Fatal Error occurs: "GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)"
5.4.2f2 , 5.4.3f1, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0b4, 5.5.1f1
5.6.0f1 (crash without Fatal error message box)
2017.1.0a4 (crash without Fatal error message box)
Doesn't reproduce on:
* project version 5.4.2f2.
* when project upgraded with 5.5.0a1 , 5.5.0b3 versions, crash doesn't occur on any other release too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built