Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
Fatal error is not thrown and Editor continues to function when working directory is changed with Directory.SetCurrentDirectory
1. Open the attached project ("case_1278242-dirbug.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene")
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Exit Play Mode
5.Unfocus and re-focus the Editor
Expected result: Fatal error is thrown, explaining that changing the working directory is not supported
Actual result: Fatal error is not thrown, Editor continues to function, creating any asset yields errors
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.2.21f1
Note: When setting Editor's working directory through a script, it has to be set back to the original path manually, or fatal error should be thrown explaining that this is not supported
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string