Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
Fatal error in Unity CIL Linker for type within attribute when building with Medium or High Stripping Level
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Make sure that Manage Stripping level is set to Medium or High
3. Build for Standalone (IL2CPP or Mono)
4. Observe error in the console result in a failed build
Results: Build fails
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.4.9f1
In TestScript.cs, EnumPolicy is included within the [JsonConverter] attribute.
Without EnumPolicy, the build will succeed (JsonConverter seems to be marked to be preserved), but with it, it will fail.
[PreserveAttribute] on EnumPolicy will fix the issue, however, the linker should be able to preserve types within preserved attributes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap