Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
Fatal error in Unity CIL Linker for type within attribute when building with Medium or High Stripping Level
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Make sure that Manage Stripping level is set to Medium or High
3. Build for Standalone (IL2CPP or Mono)
4. Observe error in the console result in a failed build
Results: Build fails
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.4.9f1
In TestScript.cs, EnumPolicy is included within the [JsonConverter] attribute.
Without EnumPolicy, the build will succeed (JsonConverter seems to be marked to be preserved), but with it, it will fail.
[PreserveAttribute] on EnumPolicy will fix the issue, however, the linker should be able to preserve types within preserved attributes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source