Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
Fatal error in Unity CIL Linker for type within attribute when building with Medium or High Stripping Level
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Make sure that Manage Stripping level is set to Medium or High
3. Build for Standalone (IL2CPP or Mono)
4. Observe error in the console result in a failed build
Results: Build fails
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.4.9f1
In TestScript.cs, EnumPolicy is included within the [JsonConverter] attribute.
Without EnumPolicy, the build will succeed (JsonConverter seems to be marked to be preserved), but with it, it will fail.
[PreserveAttribute] on EnumPolicy will fix the issue, however, the linker should be able to preserve types within preserved attributes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file