Search Issue Tracker
Failed to Return license
Failed to Return license error displayed while Returning the license
Prerequisites: Unity is activated, windows 7 64bit
Tested on 5.0.0b14
1. Open Unity
2. Select 'Help' from the menu options->Manage License
3. Select "Return License"
4. Click 'Yes' on Return license pop up
Actual Result: 'Failed to Return License' error displayed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker