Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Facebook platform support is not detected by the editor on MacOS
Facebook platform support is not detected by the editor hence the user is not able to make builds for Facebook platform.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Unity along with the Facebook support.
2. Launch the editor and go to -> File -> Build Settings -> Facebook.
3. Observe that the Facebook SDK is not detected by the editor and user is not able to make builds for Facebook platform.
Reproducible on :2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a1 , 2018.2.0f2
Working Fine on: 2018.2.0b7
Occurs only on Mac OS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes