Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Facebook platform support is not detected by the editor on MacOS
Facebook platform support is not detected by the editor hence the user is not able to make builds for Facebook platform.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Unity along with the Facebook support.
2. Launch the editor and go to -> File -> Build Settings -> Facebook.
3. Observe that the Facebook SDK is not detected by the editor and user is not able to make builds for Facebook platform.
Reproducible on :2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a1 , 2018.2.0f2
Working Fine on: 2018.2.0b7
Occurs only on Mac OS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules