Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Facebook platform support is not detected by the editor on MacOS
Facebook platform support is not detected by the editor hence the user is not able to make builds for Facebook platform.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Unity along with the Facebook support.
2. Launch the editor and go to -> File -> Build Settings -> Facebook.
3. Observe that the Facebook SDK is not detected by the editor and user is not able to make builds for Facebook platform.
Reproducible on :2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a1 , 2018.2.0f2
Working Fine on: 2018.2.0b7
Occurs only on Mac OS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned