Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Facebook platform support is not detected by the editor on MacOS
Facebook platform support is not detected by the editor hence the user is not able to make builds for Facebook platform.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Unity along with the Facebook support.
2. Launch the editor and go to -> File -> Build Settings -> Facebook.
3. Observe that the Facebook SDK is not detected by the editor and user is not able to make builds for Facebook platform.
Reproducible on :2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a1 , 2018.2.0f2
Working Fine on: 2018.2.0b7
Occurs only on Mac OS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type