Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Facebook platform support is not detected by the editor on MacOS
Facebook platform support is not detected by the editor hence the user is not able to make builds for Facebook platform.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Unity along with the Facebook support.
2. Launch the editor and go to -> File -> Build Settings -> Facebook.
3. Observe that the Facebook SDK is not detected by the editor and user is not able to make builds for Facebook platform.
Reproducible on :2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a1 , 2018.2.0f2
Working Fine on: 2018.2.0b7
Occurs only on Mac OS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled