Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
ExternalAPI::Failure HTTP Status 404 Unauthorized appears in Console when Collab project is left on overnight
This error seems to happen frequently when you leave the Editor open. Editor version 2019.1.9f1
Steps to repro
I saw this in two scenarios
Have the editor open with your collab project
Close laptop and go home for the night
Come back next day and you should see the error message
[Collab] ExternalAPI::Failure: A request to Unity accounts has failed with HTTP status 401 Unauthorized. Please try again. If you continue to see this error, please restart Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces