Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
ExternalAPI::Failure HTTP Status 404 Unauthorized appears in Console when Collab project is left on overnight
This error seems to happen frequently when you leave the Editor open. Editor version 2019.1.9f1
Steps to repro
I saw this in two scenarios
Have the editor open with your collab project
Close laptop and go home for the night
Come back next day and you should see the error message
[Collab] ExternalAPI::Failure: A request to Unity accounts has failed with HTTP status 401 Unauthorized. Please try again. If you continue to see this error, please restart Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'