Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Android] External keyboard does not set Input.GetKey(KeyCode.Return) to true when return key is pressed
1) Download attached project - 1007047_externalkeyboard.zip
2) Build and run it on an Android device
3) Connect external keyboard to the device
4) Try hitting enter (return) key
-- Notice that UI text element stays "New Text"
Input.GetKey(KeyCode.Return) and Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.Return) from the "NewBehaviourScript.cs" should change this text, indicating that the key was pressed
Instead of Input.GetKey(KeyCode.Return), return key on a keyboard is mapped to (KeyCode)10
2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.1.3p2, 5.6.5p2, 5.5.6f1
Devices under testing:
Google Pixel 2, Android 8.1
Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Android 7.1
LG G3, Android 5.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade