Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Android] External keyboard does not set Input.GetKey(KeyCode.Return) to true when return key is pressed
1) Download attached project - 1007047_externalkeyboard.zip
2) Build and run it on an Android device
3) Connect external keyboard to the device
4) Try hitting enter (return) key
-- Notice that UI text element stays "New Text"
Input.GetKey(KeyCode.Return) and Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.Return) from the "NewBehaviourScript.cs" should change this text, indicating that the key was pressed
Instead of Input.GetKey(KeyCode.Return), return key on a keyboard is mapped to (KeyCode)10
2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.1.3p2, 5.6.5p2, 5.5.6f1
Devices under testing:
Google Pixel 2, Android 8.1
Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Android 7.1
LG G3, Android 5.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first