Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Exporting Google Android Project fails when processing arr files
1) Open users attached project and go into build settings.
2) Under Android platform select "Google Android Project" and hit "Export" button.
3) Specify export directory and wait.
Errors attached below.
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
Does not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12