Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Exporting Google Android Project fails when processing arr files
1) Open users attached project and go into build settings.
2) Under Android platform select "Google Android Project" and hit "Export" button.
3) Specify export directory and wait.
Errors attached below.
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
Does not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project