Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Exporting Google Android Project fails when processing arr files
1) Open users attached project and go into build settings.
2) Under Android platform select "Google Android Project" and hit "Export" button.
3) Specify export directory and wait.
Errors attached below.
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
Does not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar