Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Exported package file becomes not recognized and without icon when installing and uninstalling Unity versions via Hub
How to reproduce:
1. Open Environman
2. Project should be open if its not, create a new one
3. In Hierarchy window, create a cube
4. Create a prefab from the cube
5. In Project window, right-click on the cube prefab -> Export Package...
6. Save the package
7. Observe the package icon in the saved path location
Expected result: the exported package file has Unity Editor icon and can be double clicked to import it to Unity
Actual result: the file has no icon
Tested on Hub 2.2.2
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first