Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Exported package file becomes not recognized and without icon when installing and uninstalling Unity versions via Hub
How to reproduce:
1. Open Environman
2. Project should be open if its not, create a new one
3. In Hierarchy window, create a cube
4. Create a prefab from the cube
5. In Project window, right-click on the cube prefab -> Export Package...
6. Save the package
7. Observe the package icon in the saved path location
Expected result: the exported package file has Unity Editor icon and can be double clicked to import it to Unity
Actual result: the file has no icon
Tested on Hub 2.2.2
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"