Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Experimental.Lightmapping.Bake docs are a bit confusing
Reported by Jesper Mortensen here https://unity.slack.com/archives/G070C63BK/p1589267662049900
The Experimental.Lightmapping.Bake API docs are a bit confusing. The description seems to indicate that you can also have influencers that are not baked, but the signature takes a single scene? https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T06AF9667-F013N2GJ97E/image.png
Also no link to take you to the page for UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene?
And this takes you to the non experimental API - and not the one with influencers https://unity.slack.com/files/U06UQBL7N/F013UG4RN5P/image.png
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values