Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Experimental.Lightmapping.Bake docs are a bit confusing
Reported by Jesper Mortensen here https://unity.slack.com/archives/G070C63BK/p1589267662049900
The Experimental.Lightmapping.Bake API docs are a bit confusing. The description seems to indicate that you can also have influencers that are not baked, but the signature takes a single scene? https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T06AF9667-F013N2GJ97E/image.png
Also no link to take you to the page for UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene?
And this takes you to the non experimental API - and not the one with influencers https://unity.slack.com/files/U06UQBL7N/F013UG4RN5P/image.png
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on MemoryManager::Deallocate when reimporting VFX Graph Asset
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building AssetBundle
- Build crash when loading next scene
- Debug.Log applies formatting for date and time in the DateTime struct when using string interpolation
- [IL2CPP] Build fails to compile when Development Build option is enabled