Search Issue Tracker
Exceptions during compile for ILPostProcessors with static constructors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("New Unity Project.zip")
2. Observe compile errors
Expected results: No compile errors
Actual results: System.MissingMethodException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0a11
Note: Cause of error in PostProcessor.cs
(0,0): error System.MissingMethodException: Attempted to access a missing method.
Error with "EditorUtility.DisplayDialog("test", "test", "ok");" uncommented:
(0,0): error System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Test.CodeGen.PostProcessor' threw an exception. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Attempted to access a missing method.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast won't detect a hit with a mesh, if the direction happens to be along a face
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader