Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Exception is not handled properly in PlayTests when a custom Enumerator is used as a Coroutine and throws an Exception
1. Download attached project “PlayModeTestExceptionHandling.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open Test Runner window
3. Press the "EditMode" button
4. Press "Run All" button
Expected results: Tests almost immediately fails
Actual results: ExceptionTestWithEnumeratorPasses test never finishes running
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
- The same problem happens when you Assert in a Unity Test in hasNext
Reproduced on Unity 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1 and 2019.1.0a13
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.1.9f2
Regression on Unity 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone