Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Exception in UnitySetUp doesn't cause tests to fail
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open test runner and run tests
3. Notice that test passes even though exception got raised in UnitySetUp step
Reproduced with 2018.3.0b4
Not reproducible: 2018.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown