Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
EventSystem GameObject is not created when creating a UI GameObject and EventSystem is saved as a Prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Create any UI GameObject
3. Save the automatically created EventSystem GameObject as a Prefab
4. Delete the Canvas GameObject and the EventSystem GameObject
5. Create a new UI GameObject
Expected result: EventSystem GameObject is automatically created
Actual result: EventSystem GameObject is not created
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.3.0a5
Reopening the project and creating a new UI GameObject will work as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"