Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
EventSystem GameObject is not created when creating a UI GameObject and EventSystem is saved as a Prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Create any UI GameObject
3. Save the automatically created EventSystem GameObject as a Prefab
4. Delete the Canvas GameObject and the EventSystem GameObject
5. Create a new UI GameObject
Expected result: EventSystem GameObject is automatically created
Actual result: EventSystem GameObject is not created
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.3.0a5
Reopening the project and creating a new UI GameObject will work as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'