Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
EventSystem GameObject is not created when creating a UI GameObject and EventSystem is saved as a Prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Create any UI GameObject
3. Save the automatically created EventSystem GameObject as a Prefab
4. Delete the Canvas GameObject and the EventSystem GameObject
5. Create a new UI GameObject
Expected result: EventSystem GameObject is automatically created
Actual result: EventSystem GameObject is not created
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.3.0a5
Reopening the project and creating a new UI GameObject will work as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first