Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-pre.5
Found in [Package]
EventData.clickCount doesn't increase when clicking repeatedly in the new Input System
1. Open user's project "2021.2-Test.zip"
2. Open "UIExample" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click on "Cube" GameObject in the Game view rapidly
5. Notice messages logged out in the Console
Expected result: The "clickCount" attribute increases with each click
Actual result: The "clickCount" attribute stays at 1, despite clicking at high speed
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.6, 1.0.0, 1.0.2, 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.2.0a7)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview, 1.0.0-preview.5 (2019.4.21f1)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4 (Input System package is not available)
Note: Deleting "Input System UI Input Module" from EventSystem in the Hierarchy window and replacing it with "Standalone Input Module" leads to expected results when clicking rapidly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
- [WebGL] Blit with Custom Shader is not rendered in Player
- Error “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ’getSupportedExtensions')" is thrown and WebGL builds do not run on ChromeOS devices when using WebGL 1.0 Graphics API
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
Resolution Note (fix version 1.1.0-pre.5):
Fix available in 2021.2.0a18