Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-pre.5
Found in [Package]
EventData.clickCount doesn't increase when clicking repeatedly in the new Input System
1. Open user's project "2021.2-Test.zip"
2. Open "UIExample" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click on "Cube" GameObject in the Game view rapidly
5. Notice messages logged out in the Console
Expected result: The "clickCount" attribute increases with each click
Actual result: The "clickCount" attribute stays at 1, despite clicking at high speed
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.6, 1.0.0, 1.0.2, 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.2.0a7)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview, 1.0.0-preview.5 (2019.4.21f1)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4 (Input System package is not available)
Note: Deleting "Input System UI Input Module" from EventSystem in the Hierarchy window and replacing it with "Standalone Input Module" leads to expected results when clicking rapidly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "The name 'Unwrapping' does not exist in the current context" is thrown when using Unwrapping.GeneratePerTriangleUV in the Build
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates